The East Cut Community Benefit District (CBD) is seeking a non-property owning commercial representative to fill a vacant Board of Directors seat.
All non-property owning business operators within The East Cut CBD district are encouraged to apply.
Applications are due by Monday, May 15th and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The East Cut CBD Board of Directors
- 7 residents (either homeowners or renters)
- 7 commercial property owners
- 5 non-property-owning business operators
- 2 non-profit organization or affordable housing representatives
- 1 representative from the Office of Community Investment & Infrastructure (OCII)
- 1 representative from the Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA).